- What data is necessary to collect in order to understand the role of geometry in physical activity?
- What spatial perspectives and/or mathematical planes are important for precision?
The cover of The Geometry of Water Sports, to the right above, features a waterskier in action.
- What angles can be measured on the diagram, in order to understand the accuracy of technique?
- Is any essential information missing from the picture? What is necessary in order to measure that information?
Geometry diagrams featuring physical fitness activities are available in the following books from Schottenbauer Publishing, available in paperback and Kindle editions:
- The Geometry of Summer Olympic Sports
- The Geometry of Winter Olympic Sports
- The Geometry of Archery & Fencing
- The Geometry of Gymnastics
- The Geometry of Figure Skating
- The Geometry of Ballet
- The Geometry of Yoga
- The Geometry of Water Sports